Music All Around

Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Memoir On The Way.....

Eminem has a memoir due to come out on October 21st called "The Way I Am". This should keep fans busy while they wait for the new album titled "Relapse" to arrive. The book will feature handwritten, personal photos, and sentiments about his violent past.

Here is an excerpt in which he ponders his erratic behavior:
"When I look back at myself during those years when everything was blowing up, I think maybe at first I was a little, you know, too aggressive and loud. It was like I had this voice and I had to be heard. ''Don't f*ck with me,' to the point where people must have been wondering, Why is this dude so angry? Is he on crack? Is he on crystal meth? I go back and see old interviews and even now I wonder, Why was I so hyper?

At this time there is no release date for the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger