Music All Around

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No Jackson In Iron Man 2?

Samuel Jackson, who had a cameo as Nick Fury at the end of the
hit movie "Iron Man",
spoke to Los Angeles Times recently about the
possibility that he will not return to the
role for the sequel nor
for "The Avengers".


It seems that talks between his management team and the
bosses behind the movie
franchise have stalled.

"There was a huge kind of negotiation that broke down. I don’t
know. Maybe I won’t be Nick Fury. Maybe somebody else will be
Nick Fury or maybe Nick Fury won’t be in it. There seems to be
an economic crisis in the Marvel Comics world so (they're saying
to me), ‘We’re not making that deal'.''

That's a shame. I hope it works out....I can't think of anyone
else to take that part.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger