Music All Around

Sunday, May 17, 2009

something special for all of you.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for all of the support I have received through all of those different projects my hyper-active mind has gotten into.



Thank you to all of you who:

Have been to the Myspace music page.

Have befriended me on my personal Myspace page.

Who have been with me at Beta Records.

Who follow me on Twitter.

Connected with me on Facebook.

Subscribed to me on FriendFeed

Been listening with me on Last.fm and may have joined my group.

Read anything on this blog.

You are all special and wonderful people.



Special mentions:

My mom, Knile, Verge, CJ, Dave, Armando, DamienCripps, DJ Rap, DJ Heavygrinder, MusicDish


You are the ones who are nearly everywhere I have been and you get extra love.


Have a great week!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger