Music All Around

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Will They Be Missed??

There has been alot of buzz about which shows will not be returning for the next season....but really....how many people REALLY watched them in the first place?


Canceled shows:




ABC:

- 'According to Jim'

- 'Cupid'

- 'In the Motherhood'

- 'Life on Mars'

- 'Samantha Who?'

- 'The Unusuals'

CBS:

- 'Eleventh Hour'

- 'Harper's Island'

- 'The Unit'

- 'Without a Trace' (I watched this in reruns mostly.)

- 'Worst Week'

Fox:

- 'King of the Hill' (I stopped really watching this a looong time ago.)

- 'Sit Down, Shut Up'

- 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles'

NBC:

- 'Kath & Kim'

- 'Kings'

- 'Knight Rider'

- 'Life'

- 'My Name Is Earl'

1 comment:

  1. 'According To Jim' and 'My Name Is Earl' were both hilarious to a lazy old man like myself. I'll miss them, though I only watched in re runs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger