Music All Around

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Revisited.... (Videos) Burial And Photek

The names Burial and Photek are well known in some dnb and dubstep circles. If you don't know them by now allow me to introduce you to two of my favorite tracks.



Burial - Archangel

The first time I heard this track I was amazed. I listened to it over and over and over and it became a ritual to listen to it several times everyday. There is something beautiful lying deep within this stripped-down track. Nothing in it is overdone. It is sheer perfection to my ears.








Photek - Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

This drum and bass track is one of my favorites. It gives a great vibe... perfect for when you want to just get up and dance or just relax and nod your head. A definite recommendation for any mix you want to put together.







I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. For more information on these artists please check out:



Photek on Myspace




Burial -- Beatport (sorry but this was the best link I could find)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger