Music All Around

Monday, November 21, 2011

Something For Your Ears - Atomic Skunk

Rich Brodsky aka Atomic Skunk has been making music from 2008. Mixing field recordings, pads, haunting melodies and more he has created some of the most beautiful soundscapes. If you love lush sounds, ambient, chill-out electronic music, this is an album for you. 


I recently stumbled upon this gem. I was impressed by the dynamics. This is a great album to put on, lay back, and relax to.  Listening to it made me want to grab my blanket, grab some hot chocolate, dim the lights and close my eyes and be taken away by the sound. 


Check it out for yourself. If you like what you hear I highly recommend supporting the artist and getting a copy. 






For more:


BandCamp
ReverbNation
Myspace
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Atomic Skunk Official



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger