Music All Around

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chris Cornell And Trent Reznor

"You know that feeling you get when somebody embarrasses themselves so badly YOU feel uncomfortable? Heard Chris Cornell's record? Jesus." -- Trent Reznor (twitter)



Recently former Soundgarden/Audioslave singer Chris Cornell spoke to The Washington Post
where he spoke about his new album, Scream -"I think it's pretty obvious. I did the math as soon as I made the decision to make that record.", the critics, Trent Reznor,- .."That's kind of childish. To be honest, if I wanted to go out to blast records that I hate, I would be sitting on Twitter 24 hours a day blasting 96 percent of what comes out -- maybe 98 percent of what comes out. (Laughs.) There's a lot of music that I don't like.", working with Timbaland, and Soundgarden.




It is unclear to me when exactly this interview occurred. However it does seem that there was some bitterness in it.



I am all for artists to continue to recreate themselves. I was willing to give the album a listen and give a little review here on the blog. I couldn't. I could not sit through the album. It made me uncomfortable.



I will leave this to all of you to decide.



In what looks like the final say in this matter......




We will always have Trent's April Fool's Day joke.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger