Music All Around

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Top Ten Listens For 2010

Bookmark and Share


I have had a last.fm profile for a long time. I was quite interested in my listening habits lately. I was also wondering about the listening habits of some of the people I know who listen to a broad range of musical styles. Well, I thought I would share what I came up with for myself. What have all of you been listening to heavily?


Here is the list of artists that made my Top 10 for scrobbles on last.fm.


10- Korn
 9- Pitchshifter
 8- Alice In Chains
 7- Bullet For My Valentine
 6- Kittie
 5- Celldweller
 4- Disturbed
 3- The Prodigy
 2- Cyanotic
 1- Nine Inch Nails





If you are on last.fm and you are interested in "befriending" me to talk music and stuff.... join me  here @  last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger