Music All Around

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sacha Baron Cohen To Star In Upcoming Biopic

Bookmark and Share

Borat as Mercury? It appears so. Sacha Baron Cohen has been named as the man who will play Freddie Mercury in an upcoming biopic. For more on this story click the link below.

When I saw this news I couldn't help but wonder how they chose him of all people to play Mercury. The only thing I can think of is that now is the time for a serious role for Baron Cohen and well, they can probably find ways to make him look like the Queen singer.

Aside from that, I also wondered how they can possibly do this biopic and not include at least a touch of Mercury's final years. I also couldn't help but notice all of the the new slew of musical biopics that are set to come out. Is this going to be the trend for now?

 READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger